Cleaning and Coating

Offering sandblasting and powder coating services for residential, automobile, and industrial needs.

Call Us

Advantage Powder Coating: Sandblasting Services in Ingersoll

Are you giving your home a makeover? Repaint all your gates, chairs, lamps, railings, and other household items with Advantage Powder Coating. We offer powder coating and sandblasting services in Ingersoll. Not just that, we also sandblast and coat your automobile parts and industrial equipment. Contact us today to get your free estimate. We provide our services throughout the week for your convenience.

Customer Oriented

No matter what item you want to be sandblasted and coated, we can do it for you. We believe in providing exceptional customer service to all our customers. Whether it is from your home, factory, farm or industrial worksite, any object that needs to be sandblasted and coated, bring them to us.

Why Sandblast Is Effective

Sandblasting is an abrasive blast cleaning technique where fine bits of material are propelled at an item at high velocity. This method is usually used to clean the surface of the item and get rid of paint, rust, and other pollutants. When you want to repaint your motorbike parts or lamppost, you need to take off the previously applied coating of paint so that there is no unevenness on the surface. You don’t want your freshly painted item to have dust, dirt, or bubbles trapped under the surface. Sandblasting helps us keep the surface clean and avoid any imperfections while painting a new coat.

How We Do It

At Advantage Powder Coating, we make sure that your item is clean of any impurities before we layer it with your preferred coating. In our process, we sandblast 70% of the impurities and wash the rest of the 30% so we are sure there is no dirt, paint, or rust left behind.

Our Vision

To be one of the leading powder coating company in Oxford County.

Projects

Take a look at some of our previous projects that involved sandblasting and coating.

GENERAL INFORMATION

Advantage Powder Coating
544160 Clark Rd E, RR#5
Ingersoll, ON N5C 3J8

Phone519-536-5331

Other Phone519-873-0459

Emailpaulgee13@gmail.com

SERVICE AREA

Ingersoll

HOURS

Monday - Saturday 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM

Appointments Available

SOCIAL

Send to a friend

Send the url of this page to a friend of yours

Copyright Advantage Powder Coating 2019 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice